Next level of Subwoofers after Sundown?

Jaguar
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
GA
If you had two Sundown and wanted to take it to the next level, had about $250.00 to spend per woofer what brand of woofers would you choose.

Can you guys offer a few suggestions. Although I think the design of sundowns are pleasing from a visual standpoint, the name of the brand *****.

Nothing against the people who created them or people who are into them, I just think I rather go with something different, even it cost a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I think the design of sundowns are pleasing from a visual standpoint, the name of the brand *****.
Yep, that's the way I judge the quality/worth of my car audio equipment, too.

If it doesn't have a company name I like...... pfffft.....fack it.

And if it isn't pretty to look at..... dun wif it

i've heard good things about the audiopipe txx bf series also believe it or not.
But i bet you dont like that name either
How are those a "step up" I would think being the rated range of 1-1.5k rms per sub is a step up. Also is he going for spl, sql or sq.

I was very pleased with my elemental design 13.5's, They were great, got low and sounded awesome. they are around $350 each well worth it they take a beatin!

Yep, that's the way I judge the quality/worth of my car audio equipment, too.If it doesn't have a company name I like...... pfffft.....fack it.

And if it isn't pretty to look at..... dun wif it
You are the biggest forum jerkoff I've ever seen period. I'm entitled to choose the type of brand of subs I want, If ultimately my decision is one brand over

the other forum reasons less than what I wrote, it's my money, and believe me at the end of the day I'm going to do what I'm going to do. Quit being the

forum jerk-off man you r a clown. Thanks for everyone else for you opinion. It so happens I think Sundowns are awesome, but for the look I'm going for I

was debating whether to go with another company, perhaps DC Audio, even Incriminators. People are all over Sundowns, and I just want to be different,

see what my options are, and learn. What I wrote about Sundowns, eh It's really just my opinion not necessarily meant to put the people behind the CO.

or the people that like those subs in a negative light. Those subs(Sundowns) are awesome, everyone knows it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.