New 2012 Type R?

RoYALbLUE08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NYC
does anyone have one? the one that was just released as a 2012 version?

the specs look awesome on them 500rms per coil 1000 rms total.

i have the 2011 version at 600watts rms and im planning on putting this one in my boat and buying 2 new type r subs but it would be nice to hear some feedback

does anyone have one? the one that was just released as a 2012 version?
the specs look awesome on them 500rms per coil 1000 rms total.

i have the 2011 version at 600watts rms and im planning on putting this one in my boat and buying 2 new type r subs but it would be nice to hear some feedback
I thought the 2012 R's were 600 wrms and 1800 max?..

Either way they look bomb and should be a nice improvement.

im putting my 2011 type r in the boat and buying 2 10's of the 2012 version!! i cant wait to check it out!! what amp should i buy for this? the current one i have is a soundstream tarantula and handles 1300 rms at 1 ohm only

plus thier cheap!! its 149 on onlinecarstereo.com and with a 5 percent coupon code you get more off. for 2 total is 283 with free shipping! i think thats an awesome deal

****! 1000 wrms, nice. THey should be mean then for sure.
yezzir!!! looks like i might be one of the first, if not the first one on here with them! i think im gonna order it next week!

yezzir!!! looks like i might be one of the first, if not the first one on here with them! i think im gonna order it next week!
nice man, be sure and poast up pics and vids of them. I might scoop a pair of these for the gf to replace her old swr 1222 R's.

They're deffinently a sub that cannot go much over there rating. If you clip them, they will blow.

That is one of the downsides that the R's lack when compared to sundown, skar, dc, etc.

Im getting some soon. The 104d's. I blew my 1043d's and the warranty is replacing them with these. Only problem is my amp is only 1200 RMS which was perfect for the old subs, Im afraid I will be underpowering these too much.

They're deffinently a sub that cannot go much over there rating. If you clip them, they will blow.
That is one of the downsides that the R's lack when compared to sundown, skar, dc, etc.
Its because we are getting spoiled with all of these "over engineered" internet companies like Sundown, DC, Obsidian, SSA, etc. They are rapidly raising the bar and mainstream companies are going to have to release more competitive products or they will have to shut down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.