stetsom v 4k5e-2

playyamxz550
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Memphis
now im looking at these amps they are very small footprint almost worries me how small they are, are they quality amps will it do 5k rms like rated at 2ohms and quality what are they comeparable 2 rd,audioque.....Im looking to power 2 15xl dc's dual 2's daily with this amp, what you guys think

oh really there not even daily amps, someone gave me the wrong impression of them and told me they are awasome rated sound quality amps, what would happen if i ran it daily you think is there a a reason why it couldnt be

I had a 2k5 and used it daily, and all I can say is haters are hater because they have never used one. I absolutely oved it and regret selling it.

they do every bit of rated! is there magic pixy dust in them? nope? do they go about making power differently than some other designs? yes. are the approprate for daily usage? absolutely! Infact they are very efficient. here is a trade off but it is nothing that you can hear with the naked ear, and hence that is why they designed them the way they are. If you are getting a decent deal on it, go ahead, as it will do what it says it will.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.