FS: H/O Alternator Ford Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickdod3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Iraggi 220 Amp H/O Alternator for a Ford Explorer 4.0L Motor.

This is one of the very first production Iraggi alts and it has been GREAT for me. I have never had any problems with it at all, it is a great alt.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 Mechanical, 10/10 Physical

Price:

$230 Shipped OBO

NO TRADES on the alt.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE SHIPPING

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

I have a 2001 gmc jimmy. Very simaler vehicle. Diffrent alt mounts though =(
Ford and GM vehicles are in no way similar besides the fact that they both have an engine and wheels. Thanks for the info/post dump.

looks like it would fit my 00 explorer 5.0 but either way i just bought another one right before i saw this.. too bad..

do you have this on the ohc or ohv 4.0? also, did it bolt in and connect right up or did you have to modify anything?
To be honest idk...this is my best friends alt I believe it is ohv...and no mods were needed it bolts right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...