what a deal on this site jl 18w6 99 each

im even thinking about it but how the f am i going to put them in my civic i can get one but if i have it pointing up it hits my rear dash plastics and damage my rear speakers

im even thinking about it but how the f am i going to put them in my civic i can get one but if i have it pointing up it hits my rear dash plastics and damage my rear speakers
The pressure should kill your rear speakers, regardless of where it is facing. You could always cut a small hole in the rear deck to let some of the pressure blow through... Does your seat fold down? Or remove the rear speakers... Those are all options. I would love to buy 2 and just hold them til I get an SUV.

really they will be kill no mater what, **** why did i just by them lol. i have my seats down right now yea i might just pick up two. so when they are all gone bam 250 a piece lol jk maybe one would be good though how much harder do the 18s hit then 15s?

really they will be kill no mater what, **** why did i just by them lol. i have my seats down right now yea i might just pick up two. so when they are all gone bam 250 a piece lol jk maybe one would be good though how much harder do the 18s hit then 15s?
I ran 6x9s in my rear deck for a long time, all kinds of set ups, they didnt die. They just were distorted while the subs were on. They are useless when it comes to midbass while subs are on. And yes, an 18 is WAY bigger than a 15. So it will deff get louder than the same 15.

hmm debating on getting one or two bc i cant fit to in there lol but one for sure. im looking for a single sub that can get low and i bet this will get low lol and for the price i cant beat it

Only needs 1.75 cubes sealed. JL doesn't recommend ported for it but if you tune low it's not as peaky (~27hz). If you can do a large box and a low tuning it models up great

For 30 years we were the American build-house for top-tier car audio speaker companies such as Kicker (Stillwater Designs) JL Audio, Soundstream, Lanzar, and many more. They've all since taken a long boat to China, but we've maintained our red, white, and "true" sound! Reward yourself today for successfully finding the manufacturing hub where it all started, and start listening once again to American made and American loud high-quality subwoofers! You'll be happy you did!!

lol thats at the bottom of the page

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.