Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale: CK6 Stage V

Item(s) Description/Condition: NEW in box

The Massive CK Stage V series now has a upgraded 28mm Silk Dome Tweeter for improved output and sound quality. 18 dB crossovers, and a bridge that allows the Massive 28mm tweeter to be mounted on the driver itself, you now have many mounting possibilities. Carbon fiber cones and heavy duty materials top these outstanding speakers off... details are as PROVIDED by the manufacturer..

Speaker Size 6.5

Tweeter 28mm Silk Dome

Cone Carbon Fiber

Crossover 18db External

Frequency 20-22KHz

RMS Power 50-130w

Depth 2.5"

Impedance 4 Ohm

Sensitivity 89.9 dB

Peak Power 280w

Basket Cast

Price: $180 SHIPPED

PM's ONLY.... please send me a pm on ordering.. i do not want to clutter thread... ASK Questions via PM ONLY...

overstock special.. limited quantity available at this price..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

View attachment 26527115View attachment 26527114View attachment 26527112View attachment 26527111View attachment 26527110

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
PM's only please... but no i will sell a few at this, order mishap...

late night deals

Any chance we can get some more detailed shots of the speakers...mainly just a shot of the motor/basket of the mid?

edit: nevermind, found one

also 1 pr. of VK6 available $85 shipped

will be in and out this weekend.. will answer pm's as quick as possible.. Everyone have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...