Somchine13

AQ1200d or hifonics BRZ 1200.1 and BRZ 1700.1?

I'm looking for a good amp to push my FI Q 12, but can't decide which one is better. Just wondering if any of you guys out there have had experienced with these amp.

also the mb quart 1500.1 is a good choice. excellent amp. can get for around 200 new

aq1200

Head Unit: Pioneer 800PRS | Tweets: Vifa BC25SC06-04 1" Textile Dome | Mids: Dayton RS180 | Speaker Amp: Infinity Kappa Four | Sub: Dayton HO 15" | Sub Amp: AQ1200D

refs:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/485413-cruzer-feedback.html

Legal disclaimer... this is my own personal opinion that I have made from my own personal experience and based on my own personal tastes. At no time have I implied that anyone is wrong in their own opinions and you need to make a decision based on your own opinions.

why is the aq1200 better?

Because that's what he's running lol. Personally, I'd probably hit up a MB Quart 1500.1. I'm running AQ now, no complaints, but I also paid significantly less than new. In comparison to my old MBQ 1500.1, the MBQ is more value per dollar.

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin

Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

why is the aq1200 better?

i might do mb quart with all the good reviews on here about them, but wont ever own a hifonics after seeing a test where it clipped before its rated power was reached.

to me though, at some point, too cheap has to have draw backs. like if 90% of 1200 watt amps cost $250, and u find a 2000 watt amp for $200, seems a little off if u ask me

Head Unit: Pioneer 800PRS | Tweets: Vifa BC25SC06-04 1" Textile Dome | Mids: Dayton RS180 | Speaker Amp: Infinity Kappa Four | Sub: Dayton HO 15" | Sub Amp: AQ1200D

refs:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/485413-cruzer-feedback.html

Legal disclaimer... this is my own personal opinion that I have made from my own personal experience and based on my own personal tastes. At no time have I implied that anyone is wrong in their own opinions and you need to make a decision based on your own opinions.

I would say the AQ has better build quality and is great amp. However, any amp you choose should do fairly well.

DCCreationssigfinalimg.jpg

deffently the audioque good power and reliable, the hifonics are over rated and will crap out on you

ThankS!!!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By f1mclarenagr
      First post here;)

I currently have 1 Hifonics Brutus BRZ1700.1D that puts out 1700WRMS @ 1Ohm @14.4Volts. It is CEA-2006 rated so it does the power and may be a bit more. I am planning on grabbing a second one, and was wondering if I bridge these together using an MLX-100, will it be able to push 2x 3512e nicely?

That would be 1700+1700 @ 2Ohm = 3400WRMS @ 2Ohm (I am correct right?).

I see a lot of you guys pushing 1500WRMS daily and sometimes a lot more.

Or should I just simplify everything and get an Audioque AQ3500D.1? That is 4300WRMS @ 1Ohm @ 14.4V. How are these amps? I wouldn't run at full power but somewhere around 1500-1700WRMS each sub I heard is a good start.

Thank you very much guys!

Oh by the way upgraded electrical 320amp Alternator, Two Yellow Tops, and 1/0 Knu all around before I even drop anything more in. That is my next project.
    • By johnjv29
      I am selling my Image Dynamics SPL 15 that is in great shape and sounds excellent!This sub is extremely rare and there is only 6 of them ever made.These were made by Image Dynamics,not just a recone on a motor.This has the same specs as the Atomic APXX but I was told this is actually bigger.I have two of the APX 15's and is bigger than those.There is only one terminal but is a quad voice coil,the coils are wired internally .This sub is a BEAST and with the right box and power will pull some great numbers!The specs are the same as the Atomic APXX,I bought it but really didnt need it.I figured it would make someone a great competition sub or great daily listening.The sub is in great condition and has a some spots on the back of the motor and is only cosmetic the rest of the sub is perfect!This sub will kill your W7's,9500's and most of the competition out there!

I may accept trades,I am mostly looking for amps,large blown amps,wire,HO alternator.

Here are the specs:

* Super eXTREME SPL competition woofer
      * high sensitivity, extreme efficient motor to ensure high SPL possible
      * Rigid Die cast aluminum basket
      * Organic long fiber non-pressed cone body for accurate tight bass
      * Highly damped Kevlar and carbon fiber reinforced cone body
      * triple layers foam surround increase the power capacity of woofer
      * Extended neck joints on cone, coil and spider strengthen the integrity of moving structure for high power capacity
      * Compressed mounting ring gasket
      * vented coil for extra heat dissipation
      * 3 inch high temp aluminum voice coil
      * extended, machined cut one piece back plate
      * Powerful double stacked high energy magnet
      * over 2-1/2 inch long excursion motor structure
      * reinforced resin impregnated polycotton spider extend the life span of the speaker from material fatigue and collapse.
      * integrated heavy duty lead wire on spider prevent short circuit and melt down
      * dome shape dust cap design
      * low carbon front and back plate
      * Vented magnetic gap technology
      * Laser etched, machined and chromed back plate

Make me any reasonable offer,I need the cash for wiring and a new alternator.

• By maxmar04
      so will an audioque AQ2200D amp work well with 2 12" level 4's?

if it doesnt lease recommend a clean cheap and powerufl amp that will.
    • By Jager
      I need a 15" audioque hdc3 15 that is Dual 2 ohm, and has copper coils. Anybody got 1?
    • By Re3xxx
      Okay im lookin for subs that get loud as hell, i'm talkin crazy *** loud. give me some ideas, maybe even some prices, i really want 3 or 4 15" subs. i have the money to spend i just need some help pickin what ones to choose, so many choices!!!!!!!!!!! please help out. all help will be very appreciated! just tell me some suggestions and maybe explain why, anything and everything will help, after i find the subs will start a build log