Rockford Fosgate T3?

sobe3yourself.
10+ year member

lordside gangster
Orange, CA
I was at a local shop and the owner recommended that I wait for RF's new "super sub" to come out. Has anyone heard of these coming out any time soon?

Mind you this guy seemed like he had no idea what he was talking about and when I asked if he had anything to demo like some DC subs (cause I've never heard them) or maybe some Sundown amps he looked at me with a weird face and said that he had never heard of those brands before and that they are probably "some cheap amps and subs that some guy is probably making in his garage". He later went on to say that he goes to all the CES shows and he only carries the good stuff like: Kicker, Alpine, Performance Teknique(?) and Hifonics.

T3

ADV1298_l.jpg

like most uneducated shops they only know what they sell and its the best the rest is junk...
i was at bestbuy to get a toslink cable for my yamaha av reciever and i checked out some of the new kicker lines since jeri mccord left and its terrible.... I would buy sony xplod over the new cvrs or comps

i was at bestbuy to get a toslink cable for my yamaha av reciever and i checked out some of the new kicker lines since jeri mccord left and its terrible.... I would buy sony xplod over the new cvrs or comps
I occasionally go in there to feel good about my new setup. I listened to two Kicker CVRs in a preloaded enclosure, it appeared to have a 4inch aero port, and well, it sounded awfulllllll.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.