Sundown Nightshade 18 or Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 18

Face of Fear
10+ year member

The Beard
Iowa
I'm looking for a good 18 inch sub. I've done a good amount of research and am stuck in between 2 subs. The Nightshade 18 and the Death Penalty 18. Both are roughly around the same price, they both rms at 1500watts(they both are said to handle 2000watts no problem), and they both will hit in the high 140db's so I've been told. Whats everyone recomend?

When does the new nightshade come out? and whats different about it?
New motor, new parts, its a completely new design Plus it now boasts a 2000 Watt RMS rating, Sundowns 1500 RMS underrated will be the new completely redesigned Z series.

The new nightshade does look like a beast, and from proto testing puts up some good numbers too. I'm gonna try my ****dest to upgrade when it comes out even though money is hard to come by lol.

The Nightshade v.2 is scheduled to drop around Summer time if I recall correctly.

This dude is good to deal with, you can trust him.
thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and yeh mine will handle pretty much anything you want to throw to it. Its the built up version which handles around 3k rms

I really wanna buy one brand new. Its a thing I have. I don't like buying things used. I like my warranty. lol. What roughly in a sealed box do they hit DB wise? is high 140's about right on 2000 watts?

So i cant even get a new nightshade right now? I've never built a sub in my life. I'm looking for the highest DB i can get out of a sub with 2000 watts. i meant to say ported box also btw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.