Sundown Nightshade 18 or Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 18

Not talking about the new as Jacob is doing his own stuff now isnt he?

no no, the NSv1 is nothing like the DP. sure they look alike, but tear them apart and start measuring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif doesnt even use the same coil...

Ok. right now im sitting on the 2000watt sundown amp and am looking for the highest db i can get. I've got a guy that will build me the best box possible for whatever sub I get. All I need to know is what needs to be done to achieve 150+db's.

PL1890BL.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
don't forget these

http://www.pyramidcaraudio.com/el/PW18110US.jpg

what roughly will the Nighshade hit on 2000 watts in a ported box?
We cant tell you, we cant ball park it. You have the resonant frequency of your vehicle, the box, the ports, the **** in your car, placement. There is no way to estimate.

Nick built these for Sundown did he not, should be comparable between the two....
No the NS v.1 and the DP are completely different. This was just a rumor going around for a while, both Nick and Jacob have said its wrong.

Ok. right now im sitting on the 2000watt sundown amp and am looking for the highest db i can get. I've got a guy that will build me the best box possible for whatever sub I get. All I need to know is what needs to be done to achieve 150+db's.
dude, i doubt your going to hit 150's with one 18 on 2K without building a burp box. Youll need more cone area or more power. Unless you compete every day then buy something that will make you happy and stop worrying about numbers that you dont understand.

grab my nightshade. its D1 so that 2000D will see a .5 ohm load, and start building to get your 150+ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

plus this away you have matchin sub/amp

Have you ever listened to a 150db setup before? Have you ever had one of your previous setups metered? You can't just pick a sub and amp and expect it to hit a certain number. Either one of those subs in a properly built and tuned box will make for a good ground pounder setup.

im running a 146.2 on a term lab with 2 m3's on a sundown 20000 in a ported box tuned to 55hz shooting just 15 second tones. I've been told and shown that with 2 of the new C3 mojos and 4k I can hit over 150db in the right box, but I have had issue with the memphis line and want something new.

miracle

im running a 146.2 on a term lab with 2 m3's on a sundown 20000 in a ported box tuned to 55hz shooting just 15 second tones. I've been told and shown that with 2 of the new C3 mojos and 4k I can hit over 150db in the right box, but I have had issue with the memphis line and want something new.
is this a daily box or a burp box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.