Sundown Nightshade 18 or Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 18

We cant tell you, we cant ball park it. You have the resonant frequency of your vehicle, the box, the ports, the **** in your car, placement. There is no way to estimate.

No the NS v.1 and the DP are completely different. This was just a rumor going around for a while, both Nick and Jacob have said its wrong.

dude, i doubt your going to hit 150's with one 18 on 2K without building a burp box. Youll need more cone area or more power. Unless you compete every day then buy something that will make you happy and stop worrying about numbers that you dont understand.
Nick built the first Nightshades for Jacob, the V.1 and the new V.2 is entirely Jacob.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.