ED 15A...everythings not OK

BumpinDoug
10+ year member

15A's B!TCH
Atlanta
2 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, and counting....I am now convinced these subs will never arrive. I talked to ED, they keep saying two or three more weeks will be optimistic...well theyve been saying that for over a month and a half now. I dont care how good these subs are, Ive been without bump in my trunk for over three months now. This is starting to get ridiculous...

Stop your b I tching......you will get them.....we dont need to hear your BS, your just trying put down a good company, it takes time to make this stuff, and they are over flowed with orders for these subs...so wait, otherwise go get your JL crap....

Did you read on their site where it states "Announcement : Due to the overwhelming popularity of the e15A.22 driver and the number of orders currently being placed. Elemental Designs has currently decided to remove the option to buy this speaker online for time being. Our backorder list keeps growing and growing. While the orders keep coming in the parts to build the speakers aren't coming fast enough. At this rate we will never be able to catch up to the demand and the wait will just continue to get longer. The e15A.22 production has take top priority at eD but unfortunatly no more will be sold until ALL current orders are shipped to our customers. If you would like to be added to a waiting list to be notified when the e15A.22 is avaliable for purchase again please call eD at 319-230-4129 during regular business hours to be added to that list. Our customers take first priority in this matter and in order to get cuaght up, we need to catch up before selling more. "

Now I dont know when that was posted, but you ordered 2+months ago correct? I think they dont have THAT many orders,but who knows?! It is bad to hear you have waited that long though.

Personally I have to live without bump until I come up with 1050$ and I have no job,so I know how you feel.

Stop your b I tching......you will get them.....we dont need to hear your BS, your just trying put down a good company, it takes time to make this stuff, and they are over flowed with orders for these subs...so wait, otherwise go get your JL crap....
You're an idiot.

What do you expect from a Packers fan??? That is definetely a long time to wait. I mean u already waited all this time, would it be worth it to cancel now??

i feel your pain. It should be coming sooner or later. Just buy one of those 15$ radioshack subs for the mean tme //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

2 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, and counting....I am now convinced these subs will never arrive. I talked to ED, they keep saying two or three more weeks will be optimistic...well theyve been saying that for over a month and a half now. I dont care how good these subs are, Ive been without bump in my trunk for over three months now. This is starting to get ridiculous...
Well BumpinDoug, all i can say is: I can feel your pain, and then some. When i ordered mine when they first came out they said a 1 month wait. It turned into a 3 month wait. Then within 24 hours of having it working, the Tsunami amp that i got from Ed Broke. I waited 2 months to get it back. When i got it back, within a week my 15A's former separated from the cone and i had to send it back. I sent it back almost 2 months ago and i am still waiting just as you are. So if u look at it as a whole, I FIRST ORDERED MY SUB ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO AND SINCE THEN IVE BEEN BUMPIN FOR ONLY ABOUT A WEEK, HOW SAD IS THAT. Im not sure if this is a representation of how eD service is or that i am just real ****in unlucky. What do you guys think?????????????? O, by the way if you thought nothing else could go wrong welllll, ur wrong, my 2.2cf ported box made by someone on this forum broke also. So what can i say, maybe car audio just dont like me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpinDoug

10+ year member
15A's B!TCH
BumpinDoug
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date