Is this right?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SAG3
5,000+ posts

________
well i made this box today with my friend

295cubes34hz3625sqin2dd.png

no pics of the actual box but i jus wanted to make sure that the plan was correct. i got the plans from the free plans thread and it's supposed to be 2.95 @ 34hz.

also i accidently connected the two port pieces at the wrong spot, the shorter piece is mounted to the side of the longer port piece instead of to the end. what kind of effect will this have?

i have a low level dd in the box right now running off of one channel of my highs amp and i think it's pretty loud and it doesn't sound like the messup had a lot of effect, just waiting till my sub gets here and i gotta fix my viper 1200.1 then i'll have pics and maybe a vid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.