Factory VW radio will not come out, anyone?

i'm trying the same exact thing on my 2002 gti. Disassembled the whole center panel, stil the fcuking thing doesn't move. loosing my patience here. tried all kinds of stuff. At one point I was able to pull left side out but then let it go and it fell back into previous position. Hey let me know if you get it out and how

Also the flat side of a key has to face outside, correct?

I had to go to best buy and they took it out but they had tools and it took five minutes.
I have the tools

i'm trying the same exact thing on my 2002 gti. Disassembled the whole center panel, stil the fcuking thing doesn't move. loosing my patience here. tried all kinds of stuff. At one point I was able to pull left side out but then let it go and it fell back into previous position. Hey let me know if you get it out and howAlso the flat side of a key has to face outside, correct?
Yeah from what I hear the entire dash needs to be disassembled if the keys will not pull it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.