HELP ME PLS W/connecting lci2 along with 4 channel alpine amp to my factory radio

Participant count
  • Participant list

CcOTBC

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2003 trailblazer ext with no Bose sound system just a basic one
I recently bought a Kicker sub with built inn amp 4 new 300watt coaxial speakers along with a 4 channel alpine amplifier and I have the power connections for the alpine amp and the sub set up but I’m having a very hard time with understanding exactly where I connected my speaker wires from what to what and the subs connection are speaker connections instead of rca connections so I got a LOC I don’t know how to connect the signal properly for all 3 to my factory radio that has no rca connections. I’m not inclined whatsoever to car audio although I’m learning because I’m broke and can’t afford a professional to do it . Sorry for the book if anyone takes the time to assist my dumbass it’d be very appreciated.??…🙏🙏🥺

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    935.7 KB · Views: 28
So you have an audio control lci2? If so the directions should be there. You need to take the speaker level outputs off the HU and those go into the lci2, which converts them to a useable signal for the amp. You may want/need a plug/adapter to tap into the speaker level outputs.

I’m not inclined whatsoever to car audio although I’m learning because I’m broke and can’t afford a professional to do it .
Two ways to go about it. First, the easy way-
Screenshot_20220723-073509.png

Next, the budget but more involved way-
Screenshot_20220723-075236.png

On the second one, you buy the harness to install an aftermarket radio,but only use it to identify the wiring. You plug it into the factory harness to avoid confusion while splicing. Each wire is tagged with the speaker location.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...