New Idea

Fender5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
Now Im wantin to get a 2 channel amp and hook my Phoenix Gold Comps to them. And forget the rear. i already took the rear out. they werent hooked up anyways.

so now my trunk is "ported"

original idea was 4 channel amp to all 4 speakers.

what do you think. i kno it hits harder with seat down. but now since there are no speakers there, will it hit the same with seats up.

I still don't understand what exactly you're trying to accomplish.
he is asking if its going to be just as loud with empty holes in the rear deck where his speakers use to be and seats up and it is currently with seats folded down rear speakers in, or at least i think he is asking that

he is asking if its going to be just as loud with empty holes in the rear deck where his speakers use to be and seats up and it is currently with seats folded down rear speakers in, or at least i think he is asking that
I don't see how the seat up or down matters.

But more speakers usually is louder.

thanks fierce. there is more bass when the seat is down.

but i cant always have it down. so im wonderin if the removal of the 6X9s will make it louder when the seat is up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.