jensen low dvd volume?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a Jensen dvd indash and when I play a CD with my windows down, I can hear it at 20. When I switch to play a DVD, I have to turn the volume all the way up to 30+ to hear it. Is this normal with indash or just a STUPID Jensen thing?
When I had my 9510 non touch screen one, it was the same way, DVD volume, or aux input volume had to be turned up much higher

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common issue with the Jensen Car1000. I have one that is less than a year old that gets stuck some days. I...
Not to deflate your ambitions, but here is a reference: https://www.simplyspeakers.com/Altec-6-x-9-3-Way-Auto-Speaker-Sold-Out_p_639.html Not...
Crutchfield is really good about that sort of thing. Not the cheapest prices but you know where your money went if you ever have any technical...
Nice crossover ..i have one it matches my Jensen BBE amps ....
File this one under “Who Would Have Thunk It?” The fuse to the solar array blew (for some reason). That was causing a dip in power to certain...

About this thread

Beermakesmehoppy

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beermakesmehoppy
Antioch, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date