Boston Acoustics Z6 Components

bigman411
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MA
OK, narrowed it down to this and made a new thread. What do you guys think of this? I dont want to hear other components which is better and blah. I already looked and heard mb quarts q series and the whole focal line at tweeter. I am going to run these components off a JL 450/4. I bought the amp and going to buy the bostons pretty soon. I hope these get really really loud and clear in my mustang convertible. People said its better to keep the tweeter in with the woofer? Wouldnt the tweeter be very low in door and not be louder than putting tweeter in the mach 460 location I have in the corner? If put in tweeter location its more up than more down hidden. I dont know.

OK, narrowed it down to this and made a new thread. What do you guys think of this?
Excellent, excellent speakers.

People said its better to keep the tweeter in with the woofer?
Typically the closer together the mid and tweet, the better.

Wouldnt the tweeter be very low in door and not be louder than putting tweeter in the mach 460 location I have in the corner?
Not everything is about output, young Jedi.

I agree with Squeak, close together is generally better. However, if you are installing them yourself, why not try it both ways. Mount them in the location that puts the biggest smile on your face. Play around with locations and angles. What I or anyone else likes may not be what you like at all. Enjoy those Bostons, They are sweet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.