Thoughts on these Comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

jiggy2dmax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Im in the market for new Comps and I've been hearing good reviews for these comps. They seem unusally priced well and specs are also impressive. I listen to a lot of Rap/Reggae/R&B and these will be installed in a IB Application. Im looking for solid Midbass and soft highs. I will be sending them or any other comp set 150 watts RMS a side and it will be crossed(HPF) at 80hz. Thank You and leave your suggestions.http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PHOENIX-GOLD-X5-0-5-25-COMPONENT-CAR-STEREO-SPEAKERS_W0QQitemZ5797138355QQcategoryZ32818QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have those comps and they do very well with me. I have 200 going to each one, and it takes it in stride. I listen to rap, and it sounds great for it. highs smooth not harsh. Great buy. If I were you I would invest 50 or so more bucs, and get them from audiosavings that way you have a warranty with them.

Well I 'll mosre than likely find a place thato ffers warranty but before I go more into it I wanted to know if it was even worth my time.

check out Crystal Mobil Sound's compsvery resonable and will smoke half the junk thats on the market

including PGs
First off you cant comment on anything you havent heard. Secondly leave, go see if diamond will start a forum for you, that way you can leave your pointless comments to your self. Pg is hardly junk. Your the only garbage I see around here. Dont listen to that little f***. I hate idots Like you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.