Zx2500.` Legit?

Get kicker ZX2500.1?

• YES

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • NO

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
my problem with the sundown is that i will being running at .67 ohms as a daily listening i heard that it would drop below .47 frq? causing this amp to last me no long than a month of less wtf is true about this?i have heard this from a friend?

bull ****

.67 and whith rise 1.0 or better

hahahahah i will for sure i mean i think its going to be louder for sure but quality idk but im not much for telling how much different it could possibly be... dont get me wrong i love JL but im by far not buying into there ******** about how its real power EVERYthing is real about a top line amp just if your a nerd about it and can actually hear to the ear the difference then it really doesnt matter and it all comes to the best bang for the buck and not paying JL PRICES!!!!!
So your subs are 750rms and your giving the 800rms and they sound great....so your gonna go buy a saz3000d, run it at .67, on 14v and get about 4000watts? Your going to blow your subs in approximately .318 seconds.

my problem with the sundown is that i will being running at .67 ohms as a daily listening i heard that it would drop below .47 frq? causing this amp to last me no long than a month of less wtf is true about this?i have heard this from a friend?
What??? Its .67 how the fvck does he figure .47? If anything imp rise should take it up to almost 1ohm. don't listen to your obviously retarded friend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...