Zvx 8 vs Sundown sa-8v3

It was a long time ago, but at the time there were others complaining about the same Sa15s I had. I thought it was going to be different with me but it wasn't. I still have 4 15 hdc3s bnib, but I do have plans for them. I also have 2 Mtx 9500 15s bnib, but no plans yet. I might do a build log on the hd 8s, either way I'll let you know.

What kind of power are you going to throw at them?

It was a long time ago, but at the time there were others complaining about the same Sa15s I had. I thought it was going to be different with me but it wasn't. I still have 4 15 hdc3s bnib, but I do have plans for them. I also have 2 Mtx 9500 15s bnib, but no plans yet. I might do a build log on the hd 8s, either way I'll let you know.

I’m a big fan of the 9500’s man. Back in the day stuff right there.

What kind of power are you going to throw at them?
I'm thinking about running this Sundown, but I don't think they can handle it. I free aired one 8 with the volume pretty much all the way down, and it was flexing real hard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...