Zv5 or NSv4

Participant count
  • Participant list
So u call every manufacturer of ever product you buy and ask them which model you should buy before you buy it and if they don’t respond u take your money else where... dang u must be writing a lot of emails
For a 2000$ purchase, you bet I am looking to talk to a proper sales person who can answer any questions, make sure I'm getting the right product for my needs, and who I can generally interact with... particularly if I, like OP doesn't know precisely what he is buying, I don't understand the difference between their product lines and which I need for my application. Even then, if I'm dropping a few hundred dollars or more I'm calling and if you can't get an English speaker to answer the phone who sounds competent I'm moving on.

Car audio more particularly, I deal with people I can call and they will pick up the phone. That's why I passed on going to Lithium last winter, because I couldn't get a reply from XS and couldn't get a straight answer out of the Juice Box.

For a 2000$ purchase, you bet I am looking to talk to a proper sales person who can answer any questions, make sure I'm getting the right product for my needs, and who I can generally interact with... particularly if I, like OP doesn't know precisely what he is buying, I don't understand the difference between their product lines and which I need for my application. Even then, if I'm dropping a few hundred dollars or more I'm calling and if you can't get an English speaker to answer the phone who sounds competent I'm moving on.
Car audio more particularly, I deal with people I can call and they will pick up the phone. That's why I passed on going to Lithium last winter, because I couldn't get a reply from XS and couldn't get a straight answer out of the Juice Box.
It almost sounds like your "testing" mfgr's for who has the best customer service, and regardless of dollar amount, which product would suit me better, type deal. And who would answer the phone.

That's something I'm practicing with enclosure designing is being able to talk on the phone. A LOT of misunderstanding can be cleared up by a simple phone call. Most people just want to push product, they don't care about you.

It almost sounds like your "testing" mfgr's for who has the best customer service, and regardless of dollar amount, which product would suit me better, type deal. And who would answer the phone.
Yeah, a fair bit of that too. Definitely not regardless of dollar amount. I probably wouldn't bother anybody for something

I’ve handed over, over $2200 to sundown without calling them or emailing them lol

I’ve handed over, over $2200 to sundown without calling them or emailing them lol
Hey you should give me a try with that

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I can't promise anything in return though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.