Ziebart my box (rhino line)

Participant count
  • Participant list

cdimic25
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So i can get my box done for 9 bucks a sq foot. Should i do the inside of my box? Is ziebart a good brand? I wanna put the DD logo on the top of the box in the ziebart.

Thanks so

Put the ziebart inside the box or no?

I asked at ziebart for the rhinolining on both of my boxes, 2.5cubes each inside and out. They quoted me 50 dollars. when i brought them in and they saw the true size, they raised it to 100 dollars. After they finished i was not happy at all and the dude just told me to take the boxes and leave. Finished them up myself.. total of 12 dollars spent.

Dont do the inside. Its a rough, textured finish. That is exactly what you're trying to avoid.

Resin the inside, and then if you want, line the outside. Just use the roll on bedliner from an auto parts store.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.