Zed Made US Acoustics USX-800F

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

US Acoustics USX-800F

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Decent shape for its age physically.Although she does have her fair share of scratching she is 100 percent functional. RCA Inputs are not original but are good quality replacements. This amp was made in the USA by zed audio and sounds amazing on sub bass or anything you wanna throw it on. 200 x 2 rms at 4 ohms,400x 2 rms at 2 ohms,and 800 watts rms x 1 into 4 ohms bridged(under rated) . Built it low pass crossover. I also have a smaller matching 2 channel if anyone is interested in the pair

Price:

140 shipped in the lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. Most likely will ship either USPS or Fedex

Item Pictures:

usx801.jpg

usx802.jpg

usx803.jpg

usx804.jpg

usx805.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I replaced the rca's . My other usx800F has the stock rcas but I was considering replacing them to match this one. They look and feel so much better

WOW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif I cant believe this has not sold

I was planning on running the pair of these but they are physically too big to run the pair on sub bass plus something else on the highs. These amps sound so good though and to the ear they are every bit as loud as many good 1200-1500 watt amps I have heard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.