Zed Made US Acoustics USX-800F

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

US Acoustics USX-800F

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Decent shape for its age physically.Although she does have her fair share of scratching she is 100 percent functional. RCA Inputs are not original but are good quality replacements. This amp was made in the USA by zed audio and sounds amazing on sub bass or anything you wanna throw it on. 200 x 2 rms at 4 ohms,400x 2 rms at 2 ohms,and 800 watts rms x 1 into 4 ohms bridged(under rated) . Built it low pass crossover. I also have a smaller matching 2 channel if anyone is interested in the pair

Price:

140 shipped in the lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. Most likely will ship either USPS or Fedex

Item Pictures:

usx801.jpg

usx802.jpg

usx803.jpg

usx804.jpg

usx805.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

wowo. Thats a nice amp dirt freakin cheap man. Steve mantz said

THE USX600F,800F AND 1000F ARE NO COMPROMISE HIGH END AMPS VERY SIMILAR TO THOSE WE BUILT FOR HIFONICS, RODEK, AUTOTEK ETC. THEY ALL HAVE FULLY REGULATED POWER SUPPLIES AND USE EXOTIC CIRCUITRY FOR THE AUDIO AMPLIFIERS INCLUDING THE USE OF THE SUPER HIGH POWER TOSHIBA OUTPUT TRANSISTORS.

Thanks man. I expected it gone already at this price. No love for clean sounding powerful well made class ab amps anymore. If it doesn't say sundown people don't want anything to do with it. Some of the cleanest sub bass you will ever hear and enough balls to push most subs or a killer front end amp. 135 shipped !!!

if only i had money, then i'd spend it on sweet stuff like this that i dont need... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I really dont know what the deal is myself that people are not buying these good old classic American made Zed amps. they must rather have one that will only last a year or so instead of this older one thats still working. I dont understand it. My opti 1000.1 looks very similar to this internally but is a mono and class D . also built like this tank.

this should sell . If I had some throw away money I would buy it. I have had it before. nice job with the tiffany style rca inputs. better than the originals.

I feel ya 100 percent on that. If I had the coin I'd buy your Lanzar LOL. The longer this sits the more I think I might just keep it. It's already a good price for what this is in my eyes and I can't see going any lower just to move it. Might just end up a permanent part of my collection if it doesn't move soon. Good luck with your sale .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.