Status
Not open for further replies.

dragnix
5,000+ posts

LXIX
Item(s) for Sale:Lanzar Opti500.2

duh

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In great shape and works 100%. Built like a tank. Had to fix a power supply and that was done by Steve Mantz himself. There is a flaw on the side where one of the side panel is dented out. Please see pic

Price:200+shipping

I can entertain offers, but don't lowball please

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Your choice, you're paying for it

Item Pictures:

photo4-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Same board as another Zed amp from the same era.... forget which, saw one come up here a couple years ago can't recall which brand....one of those that you usually see the smaller ones.

bump. If you want to get in contact with me quicker feel free to text me: 562-3 nine 6-six 7 seven two

Don't want the google bots to attack //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Same board as another Zed amp from the same era.... forget which, saw one come up here a couple years ago can't recall which brand....one of those that you usually see the smaller ones.
Just remembered.....same board as Planet Audio 500X2... GLWS. I enjoyed mine when i used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...