Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

MB Quart RAA4200

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in fair physical shape overall. Has some scratches and what not but it still looks decent and works perfectly. Missing two of the four speaker plugs unfortunately but I have found that if you bend a standard quick disconnect terminal just right it will fit on there very securely and will not budge. Maybe even more secure than the plugs themselves no bs. Power plug is included and complete . Very good and flexible 4 channel amp here. Nice crossover section and good sounding. This amp is rated for 4 x 100 watts rms into 4 ohms,4 x 200 watts rms into 2 ohms , and 400 watts rms x 2 into 4 ohms bridged.

Price:

150 shipped for starters. Check below for the most current price. Trade offers will be heard as well

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship either usps or fedex(only two shipping options available to me locally) Shipping cost will be calculated to your zip code from Charlotte,MI 48813 for usps or Lansing,MI 48917 for fedex

Item Pictures:

1339217315.jpg

1339217321.jpg

1339217317.jpg

1339217318.jpg

1339217323.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in some Beats over ear headphones or some Hertz speakers. I have 2 sets of the Hertz. All nearly brand new. Would you be able to include a disconnect for the missing speaker adapter?

Very nice amplifier, I bought this exact model for my first speaker amp way back in the day and still have it tucked away for a rainy day, haha.

Interested in some Beats over ear headphones or some Hertz speakers. I have 2 sets of the Hertz. All nearly brand new. Would you be able to include a disconnect for the missing speaker adapter?
No interest in either of those but in case anyone else is wondering I will throw in the quick disconnect terminals for the missing plugs. Once they are bent just right they are very secure and make plenty of contact with the pins sticking out of the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.