Zed Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
monsters in terms of Both output (and with the Burr Brown upgrade) Sound quality monsters...Sorry about the lack of clarity...Of course ZED made some power houses too but im interested in Super accurate great sound.

if ur talking about wattage output i don't believe Zed has that title anymore. But Zed amps has always been great amps. If i had the money i'd buy them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Better match those amps up to some nice speakers also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've been running Zed Lanzar's for 5-6 yrs now. Never a single issue. Big, heavy, powerful, reliable, clean and basic look -- perfect IMO.

I would expect that since his newest creations are the first Mantz amps to carry his company's name - they're the best yet.

I've never seen one personally, but it's only logical to me they're among the best amps out there.

If I didn't have my own brand of equipment I'd buy Zed, does that help? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Stephen is a great guy too, I've talked to him several times.

Nah im not worried about power as i said its a sound quality car and i think his Minilith with 600 RMS will do just fine on my subs,i hear that they are waaaay underrated too soooo,i dont think power will be an issue.im going to run a draconius for highs and a Minilith on my subs.People swear that they sound way nice.And i was wondering if anyone had heard them in an install yet???

You know just curious.

There are less then 15 Deuces left available, and maybe 1 Gladius. The Miniliths are gone as well as the Draconia's. So either grab a new one now or buy used. These models will not be made again.

There are less then 15 Deuces left available, and maybe 1 Gladius. The Miniliths are gone as well as the Draconia's. So either grab a new one now or buy used. These models will not be made again.

I've read that (you're the mod on the SSA Zed board, arent you?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif).

Denim, do you know anything about the next line, if there is a next line?

I've read that (you're the mod on the SSA Zed board, arent you?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif).
Denim, do you know anything about the next line, if there is a next line?
Kinda admin the board too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

As for the next line, all I know is that there is one and it will not be out for a while, but knowing Mr. Mantz it will be something special.

Kinda admin the board too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 

As for the next line, all I know is that there is one and it will not be out for a while, but knowing Mr. Mantz it will be something special.

I kinda thought so:D.

Im surprised that board doesnt get more traffic as popular as Zed is among the old school users, but oh well.

Keep us posted on any updates Denim, thanks.

I kinda thought so:D.
Im surprised that board doesnt get more traffic as popular as Zed is among the old school users, but oh well.

Keep us posted on any updates Denim, thanks.
Well a few of the ZED collectors have found it. Reminds me I need to talk to Mr. Mantz about something. Any updates I post there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.