Zeb Audio?

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
After hearing good things about them online i decided to order from them. I heard they ship pretty quickly. Well i sent in my order last thursday morning. well they have had then till now. I still trust them and everything, im just wondering has it took this long for anyone else? and i still havent got an email saying they received my order so they can give a tracking number and stuff. As i said though, im just wondering has that happend to anyone else. I might just be impatient, but give me some feedback. Imma wait till the middle of next week, then im going to give them a call. I want to make sure they have plenty of time so i wont hear any excuses

Give them a call now. They are good people. Maybe it was an oversite on their part. I live like three hours from the place that's why my shipping is always fast. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have ordered form the zeb before and i had no problems with them. there prices are pretty good and they have a good selection. my order also came in early than i expected. if i ever need anything from them again i wont hesitate to order again. good company

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.