Zap ST-4x SQ

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Plenty of pics online so I didn’t bother opening it up.

But it’s small, not as small as the DD SS4A but close.

The DD was class D 160x4($700)

The Zap is A/B 65x4 but I hear closer to 100x4. Maybe Ryan will clear that up soon.($189)

So I cut a lot of power and it cost 1/3 of the price.

It’s heavy like the DD was. Well built, but the pots are off center a bit. Get what you pay for.

No listed country of origin so I guess China.

The Tiffany inputs are solid.

8awg all over. Waiting on a set of reducers.

Hopefully the drop in power won’t cause me to add another one and bridge them.

I’ll add more once it’s playing and dialed in. Should be a gain set and go. If I have to retune because something is off I will say that also.

Already planning on ordering one.... As I mentioned I get paid my next round of Amazon Credits in about 20 days, So in about 22-25 days I'll have one in......
Is that like welfare day like the 1st and The 15th...it’s the first of the month cash your checks and get up

Is that like welfare day like the 1st and The 15th...it’s the first of the month cash your checks and get up
LOL kind of I guess. I get referrals credits from amazon from people buying stuff after clicking on of my links (They don't have to buy whats in the link, just something on the visit) and thanks to those people I almost have enough for the Zapco. I have 30 amps here I need to get tested and out the door so I'm in no rush to get things in between now and then, so I'll use those credits on this amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.