zane check it out......

Participant count
  • Participant list
The similarity between these and the Genesis ones only extends mildly to the case of the amplifier.

Have a look at the Specs of this for Example:

Poweramper AQ60x 4 channel

RMS POWER

120W x 2 @4ohms

60w x 4 @2ohms

30W x 4 @4ohms

Signal/Noise 105db

THD .025%

Frequency Response 15Hz- 100KHz

http://www.poweramper.com/classa_amp.html

Genesis "Four Channel"

4channeltxt.gif

http://www.genesis-ice.com/Home/Specifications/4_Channel_Spec/4_channel_spec.html

The comparrison was made between these two- as these would be the most likely "sisters" from each company.

As you can see, there are quite a few differences between the two.

The casing- is pretty close, however- if you look closely, you will notice the Genesis has more of a high lustre shine- as well as Gold contacts. The Poweramper has a more dull sheen, and has black covered contacts.

Genesis "Four Channel"

a_4_Channel.jpg

Poweramper QA60x

classa_amp.JPG

Interesting piece of information. It should be noted that Genesis is based in Great Brittain and Power Amper is based in Florida. While the specifications of both amps are phenominal, I still did not see any reference to this being a Genesis knock off- or vise-versa. It is still highly informative and a company to look into a little farther.

Thanks for the insight! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

take it easy,

-zane

i used to rep a few lines and i think you would be suprised who makes what for who.....some are tall tales some arent..so i am not gonna say one way or the other but i can say there are far fewwer places that actually produce these toys than there are "manufactures"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.