Your thoughts on buying custom boxes online

That's the spirit we need to hear. Few people blow us off and buy anyway w/o listening to us that have the knowledge and know how.

Jeff is a good guy...listen to him and your sounds will be awesome. We got some knowledgable people here.

[quote name='Jeffdachef']They are just a step up from atrend and the other ebay/amazon boxes. They dont use proper specs according to the subwoofer's TS parameters. Its just "A BOX" not a custom ported box. Custom means tailored to your vehicle acousitcs and subwoofer's electromechanical parameters. Not some cookie bullsh*t box sprinkled with magical marketing dust to trick unknowing noobs. The box you linked is garbage.far from quality, tiny lil 4 inch aero in a tiny box... really? For a sub like the zv3?? Dont believe those reviews for a second. They are just mostly noobs that were happy they got a box that didnt fall apart.. Hit up @Boomsday for a box shipped to your door, its similar pricing to that ebay box but way better built/designed. I believe him and mylows10 are the only active forum builders that will ship atm.[/QUOTE]

I have used one of boomsday's boxes, decent bloke to deal with, well built box, he has good customer service stayed in contact through out the building process. You wouldn't be disappointed with him nor his handiwork. I don't use the box anymore, simply because I insisted on dimensions to small for my subs, but I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Box cscstang just built for me.

a603bdde6f57240de7d5682447e9025e.jpg
f9a9a6e10daefa83bd5fb4febb4e5f37.jpg
4edce7d93d06a241719d1e76fa4e7b92.jpg
c39622384c4c80816ddd524bab870b15.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.