X15 or ZV415?

Do you have any future plans for the build? Power handling isn't anything to worry about with either of these subs at this level, as long as your signal stays clean.

If your 4.5 cubic feet is a net number, that box is going to match up really well with an X or a Z, but if you think you'll be adding more power later, the Z will really start to shine.

To be honest, you really can't go wrong with either. Learn about the subs and what they're designed for, and choose accordingly per your desires. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Wired to option #1 would be ideal for those subs. I have quite a few 10s. in the proper enclosure, tens can get down pretty good with the right...
Yes I have the V2 now but I was curious if I could or not. I checked on Down4sounds webpage to see if they had any but the D2 were out of stock...
Well my Hx2 project is on hold while I wait for a custom voice coil lol. Now that I have a pretty decent amp I have some options. Never ran a 15...

About this thread

Kingbudman

Kingbudman
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Kingbudman