SOLD Your Rear View Mirror Rattling ??

EDIT = Deleted the post....

Originally I had how you said you fixed them, but I'll let you make $20 instead off someone else.

- Steve

PS: See how nice I am;)

Originally posted by ss3079 EDIT = Deleted the post....

Originally I had how you said you fixed them, but I'll let you make $20 instead off someone else.

- Steve

PS: See how nice I am;)
Gee thx , Im sure everyone knows now , But I have the tools ! Thats what the boards are for >> FREE INFO !

Originally posted by Spddracer Gee thx , Im sure everyone knows now , But I have the tools ! Thats what the boards are for >> FREE INFO !
Get a side pic of your truck burning out...then we can have twin avatars lol;)

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 Get a side pic of your truck burning out...then we can have twin avatars lol;)

- Steve
I tried but I couldnt get out of the truck long enough to get the pic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Originally posted by Spddracer I tried but I couldnt get out of the truck long enough to get the pic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Lol get someone else to take the pic while you burn out:crazy:

- Steve

wanna tell me how to make it stop so i dont have to spend 20$ for this **** lol if not its cool ill stick with the cars looking like they on hydros behind me...

Easiest way to get ANY rear wheel drive vehicle to burn out is to brake stand...i'm sure we've all tried it. I have many-a-time in my suburban...works gr8. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

And if i can burn through a brand new tire in a single burnout, i'm more that positive you can get one going long enough to snap a photo. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what is a rearview mirror?

i rattled mine off three systems ago and just never bothered to reattach it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

loneranger you better hope the po-po dont pull ya over that would **** cuz you wouldnt even know they're there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif . then ya get a good fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.