your loyalty to a product

dontpushme
10+ year member

so, cal
ok heres my thing i have pet peev about to many different brand parts..... you know mtx this, alpine that, pioneer this, jl that, and before ya know it ya got a lil bit of everthing in your ride.

Right now Im on the pioneer idea but cant say im really that impressed by their HUs.

how many other than myself feel the same.

yea i know what you mean. i had only pioneer HUs in my car for a few years and then i bought my eclipse and absolutely love it! not saying that i wasn't satisfied with the pioneers but the eclipse SQ just blew me away. especially since i dont have to have external processing because i feel that my HU has sufficient processing to get by.

but if i feel that i want to try something new then i will venture out and try something if i feel the need to do so. i'm pretty open to new things.

choke your chicken............. iwas referring to different brands as far as building your system. meaning pioneer HU mtx subs alpine amps kenwood passive etc,etc, etc. every part of your system is made by a different manufacture. now do you understand what im saying.

I may like a company's head units,but not their subs and amps.in my 11 years on owning systems,my upcoming is the only one with all one brand speakers,subs......................Crystal

I was really trying to stay with pioneer, but i have taken a liken to a few kenwwod HU they were impressive and i guess what i was getting at is that iknow my pioneer set up in my cirus sounded **** good. but before i put in the pioneer HU i was running jvc and trust me the combo was not that good.

**** dog just beat me down i just want your opinion on running different name brand parts or sticking with the same brand....... **** get your teeth out my rear end

**** dog just beat me down i just want your opinion on running different name brand parts or sticking with the same brand....... **** get your teeth out my rear end
K //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Some companys have a specific product that is good, while the rest of their stuff is mediocre. There's nothing wrong with mixing and matching to get the best possible equipment in my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.