your first system

78nova
10+ year member

XXX
just wanted to know what yalls first system was I'll start it off my first system was two 12" sony p5s not really the greatest system ever they burned down after about a month my second system was two 12" alpine type r's they were in a prefab bandpass box that ****** ass but still hit pretty good my third system was one 12" jl audio w7 never really got to feel its fury because the magnet fell when my little brother dropped it so I warrantied it out got my money back and bought two 12" L7s had those for about two weeks and some guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse so I just had to sell them and now I just got some cheap ass flea market tweeters I bought for 5 bucks and some 6x9s that I bought from wal-mart and my amp is just laying in the top shelf of my closet collecting dirt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

my first was 2 12 kicker xpl's sealed a cap and a zr600.

i think the amp's rated at 150X2@4ohm but it sure pounded the crap out of my car.

Blaupunkt hu and 4 speakers(not the good ones if there is such a thing)

Jensen 350W amp

rockford RFZ2812 12" woofers 100W

Prefab boxes sealed

:thumbsdow

Im gonna go drink clorox now.

2 Jensen 10" Bass Cannons

1 Jensen 150x2 amp (blue with the wires that dangled out the side instead of screw terminals)

1 Jensen HU (multi-colored detachable face with the light up blue knobs)

Pyramid Subwoofer x-over

I honestly forget what I was using for mids and highs, but it was probably Jensen....

The bass that radiated from those cannons sounded like a garbage truck that was stuck in third gear.....but it made girls on the cruise block turn their heads and when you're 16, that's all that really matters //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

All this crap (literally) packed into a 1980 buick reagle that I wish I still had.......

Hey tat2 my first sytem was also 2 12 kicker xpl's sealed but with a kenwood kac929 they slammed too.

yah the xpl's were nice i had them for like 3 years sold them to a friend he still has them runs them off the kenwood kac-x401.

my first was 2 jl 12w0s in a ported box, kenwood "800W" amp (more along 250), panasonic head unit, kappa components and a eclipse 2ch amp for them. sounded decent, bass was lacking.

haha funny....only current members viewing this thread all start w/ a L myself, limit, and dustin....haha

anyways pioneer 6400 (still have) 2 pioneer 12's sealed some crappy jensen amp :thumbsup

haha funny....only current members viewing this thread all start w/ a L myself, limit, and dustin....haha
anyways pioneer 6400 (still have) 2 pioneer 12's sealed some crappy jensen amp :thumbsup
must be L for losers, guess we have nothing else better to do lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.