Your favorite low budget build?

Will.i want those re's wish i had something to trade. Lol! Would bet my life they destroy my jeep in a tline on this 10.1.
I would sell them to you, and if I did, the blemishes on the motors will be my tears, but you did hook a brother up with this IA20.1 though. I am literally getting sick waiting putting this new hst12mkll on it.

Dont get your hopes up. this boss 1100 watt amp only did 160 watts.
omg thats the riot that peeps have some that are supposed to be like 3k and they ask things like with this boss amp blow my 800rms sub lol... i sorta thought those maybe better than the gray ones guess thats the power of a pretty light lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.