your biggest car audio mistake...

I already said that that was likely to be flawed reading
You know what u remind me of:::::

Those ghetto Ricers that put those fat 15feet tall wings on the back and claim it gives them 150extra horsepower.

Yet even better those flamin ricers that say the stickers add 15HP per

this frreakin thread flooded my inbox good god. This guys getting demolished. Sorry ditto, but no one believes anything u say, were just toying with u.

Lol, i dare not check mine, i haven't got my msn open, so i haven't been getting them pop up things...

~ Kyle ~

Never, I don't care you all think im just full of bullsh*t
It takes knowledge to score that high. You don't seem to have much of it, if any.

Was your box ported? What was it tuned to?

You didn't burp at 93 hz, and meter that high.

never? ok, then remain a thick headed lousy liar, ditto. Honestly, I really like the fact that someone like you has joined.

Please post at LEAST one thread like this everyday. It'll make everyone come for more. I know i will. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Never, I don't care you all think im just full of bullsh*t
Because you are full of bullshi t, we all know it and you know it as well.

Theres people viewing this thread that will serve you up even worse than we just did. Have fun gettin flammed forever.

But for now, everyone welcome DITTO985, the A$$ Clown of 2004

Dude I didn't know you were like that...
Quote: Originally Posted by
ditto985
Never, I love to eat lots of bullsh*t

Dude I didn't know you were like that...

hHhAHhhahhahahahaha

OMG.....ok, i gotta unsubscribe now.... kidneys are about to fail from all the laughter... ****, I think I got appendicitis..:p

#1) Is it really that big of deal to you what I think?#2)Check the going rate for custom boxes in your area

#3)You know it is possible that it happened.

#4)The P5 is good for the money, not the best subs in the world

Do you honestly have nothing better to do than try to make me look like an idiot? (sounds like someone needs a girl)

If you think I need to die, come kill me yourself.
1) I don't care what you think. I care when you pass off complete ******** to people who need serious answers.

2) Yep, they're less than $300

3) Yes, it's possible, but not with your setup.

4) The P5 is not good for anything.

5) I don't have to do anything to make you look like an idiot, as soon as you hit the Submit Reply button my job is done.

*All hail ditto!! King of ASSClownotioria! The new leader of n00bville! Let us all bow and watch in wonder at his bullsh!t eating abilities! Marvel at the abundance of gay he brings to us all!! ALL HAIL DITTO KING OF THE A$$ CLOWNS!!*

*bows to show his respect, then moons you...*

hey guys..NOW is about the time to bring on the OWNED pics...man, do i miss them...
You ask and you shall recieve

dylan_air2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.