your biggest car audio mistake...

My bimmer has been entered at 172dB's at the last comp I went to
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Well, ditto, now that you have totally ruined any creditability that you may have had on this forum, I suggest you find another to peddle your lies on...

~ Kyle ~

Lol...

What mic? Placement?

What power? Box size? Frequency? What frequency did you burp at?

If you can't answer any of the folowing questions, you aren't doing 172 dB's.

You realize maybe 1-2 people (not sure of the actual #) at world finals did in the 170's?

Muhahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I an't stop laughing!!~~~ haahhahahahhahahahaahaha

****, I dunno why I didn't check back this thread often.

Ditto, I FART louder than your subs. I hit 192dB's after consuming 5 whole onions raw. Believeable eh? Yes, as believeable as you driving a bimmer, with dual 12W7's and breaking all the windows.

172dB lol~

gotta love this guy...

My bimmer has been entered at 172dB's at the last comp I went to
Man now you really should go shoot yourself in the head. You have got to be one of the most stupidest person on the face of the earth. "I hit 172dB's" when theres people at finals with nearly 40K+watts goin to there vechile and they dont even hit 170. Get a fu(king clue you fu(king newb, you should be banned for liein out of your ass. Oh i broke my windows, oh i hit 172dB's.

What will be even funnier is if you said u hit 172 with 1 Sony P5 and and some ghetto amp.

GET A LIFE YOU FU(KING NEWB AND LEAVE THE FORUM!

Hey Ditto... King of Fiberglass? Do you mean King of Fiberglass at inhaling resin? Cause from the sounds of it your probably gonna say you made the custom Fiberglass install on the Alpine Civic huh?

Correction your name should be::::

Fiberglass Newb

OR

Fiberglass Faggo t

2000 watts rms, 3.4 cu ft,93dB's, mic placed in back close to subs which may have faulted the reading, was 1st in class, the mic itself may have been bad cause the week before at the ame levels and no different setup of my stuff, measured at 161 dB That placed 3rd

2000 watts rms, 3.4 cu ft,93dB's, mic placed in back close to subs which may have faulted the reading, was 1st in class, the mic itself may have been bad cause the week before at the ame levels and no different setup of my stuff, measured at 161 dB That placed 3rd
93 dB's? What are you telling me?

I asked what frequency you tuned to and burped at...

Throw you on the Termlab...quarantee you dont come close to 150...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

stop, stop....I'm really gonna die laughing!!!!! ****, my stomach's all cramped up....ouch...

ahahahahahahhaha, this guy is REALLY REALLY funny... glad to have you on board, ditto. There aint' NO way I'm a let anyone ban ya. You're too funny to lose.....

hehehehheh

I think he's a new newb that thinks he's hitting all this wonderful numbers but in reality he's hitting like 130 cause the fu(king mic is like next to the sub.

Want to play with the big boys put the mic on the dash and tell us what u hit

93 dB's? What are you telling me?
I asked what frequency you tuned to and burped at...

Throw you on the Termlab...quarantee you dont come close to 150...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
150? i bet he won't make 140...

~ Kyle ~

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.