your biggest car audio mistake...

the pro fosgate amps are only availible through Audio Express and Quality Auto Sound (they are the same chain of stores, just different names) to find one near you go to www.audioexpress.com
Again you must not be the brightest person on the earth because i know of some places around my town that u can find these so called "Pro" fosgate amps and it aint Audio "Ghetto" Express.

Again, You are bright because you still argue that u blew your windows. No One's going to believe you its not possible, to do with whatever setup you "supposely" had. I could think of a couple ways you could do it but not with no "Audio Express" Install/setup.

Let's run through the dumb things ditto has said in the last few days:

1) MDF has better sound quality than Birch.

2) He builds $300 boxes and knows what he's doing.

3) He blew out his windows.

4) The Sony P5 is a good sub.

It's official ditto, you need to die.

Enough said.... Go shoot yourself and never come back.... LEave now newb

x2..But no. 4 has to be the worst statement ive ever heard in my life. It might be a good sub, that is if you have an a$$ system....All **** System.

#1) Is it really that big of deal to you what I think?#2)Check the going rate for custom boxes in your area

#3)You know it is possible that it happened.

#4)The P5 is good for the money, not the best subs in the world

Do you honestly have nothing better to do than try to make me look like an idiot? (sounds like someone needs a girl)

If you think I need to die, come kill me yourself.

Again you must not be the brightest person on the earth because i know of some places around my town that u can find these so called "Pro" fosgate amps and it aint Audio "Ghetto" Express.
Again, You are bright because you still argue that u blew your windows. No One's going to believe you its not possible, to do with whatever setup you "supposely" had. I could think of a couple ways you could do it but not with no "Audio Express" Install/setup.
Are you sure it isn't just their compitition amps that you find everywhere else, pro series is completely different?

Audio Express owns several names, like in my area it is called quallity auto sound

Who said that I got all my stuff at audio express, or that they set it up. Audio express does not sell JL Audio.

Who doesn't think that two 12" 12w7's could break windows

Are you sure it isn't just their compitition amps that you find everywhere else, pro series is completely different?Audio Express owns several names, like in my area it is called quallity auto sound

Who said that I got all my stuff at audio express, or that they set it up. Audio express does not sell JL Audio.

Who doesn't think that two 12" 12w7's could break windows

Again very dumb post by you. 2 12w7s couldnt break windows. I know what there pro series is smart guy, and yes its completely different but i know of 3 other stores in my area that sell the "Pro" series and its alot cheapier than ghetto Audio Express. Stick with your little Sony Ghetto P5 sub and quit sayin u broke some windows with your system cause ya didnt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.