- Thread Starter
That's definitely a list. You're talking about a full time job bro.1. Threads started in incorrect sections
2. Audio threads derailed regularly by off topic drama
3. Verified and Unverified multiple accounts (Need IP for verification)
4. Vote manipulation and trolling from duplicate accounts (reinforcing drama and derailing more threads)
5. Drama, drama, drama and more drama
6. Lack of Newbie post requirements or post template directions
7. FAQ or updated FAQ for some sections. IE: Brand recommendations in HU/Amp/Speaker/Sub sections maybe based on Low/Mid/High budgets, how to properly integrate with factory head units, (good better best options) and maybe see if Jeff or others would be willing to go over true SQ build basics. (Put all your money in the front stage, DSP benefits, Coax vs Comp etc)
8. Ohms law, wiring basics, how to calculate Amperage load based on wattage, batteries vs HO Alts, there are a number of recurring threads that could be covered in just a few extra stickies. Most are lurkers and TBH the search function on this site is crap. I know how to thread search this site using Google but many do not.
8. Live mods who can step in when someone is getting out of line and provide warnings and vacations where necessary.
9. Someone to manage certain threads/people when things get toxic or threads are so far derailed they just need to be locked.
I'm probably missing stuff, others please feel free to add to it. Does that list meet your requirements @Slo_Ride?
And I told y'all @whitedragon551 was on almost everyday and I agree with him on everything he said. Hell, I basically already told y'all the same thing.