Yinglong (dingdong) cells

Participant count
  • Participant list

L1ttlet

CarAudio.com Regular
So been doing a ton of research and I tried running a 25ah of protos that shorted out. Think I was sold a bad bank. Anyways. I'm looking at getting a 40ah bank of yinglongs, 1p6s. I'm looking around trying to find the best place to buy them. Yes diycentralshop (xs power) has them but at 60$ for a cell, **** that. I feel like they are setting the market standards on these, wish they had competition to drive down cost.
I'm in need of 6 of them, and a nice bus bar setup.
Illcustomz has the busbars and they are nice, but 120$ I believe.
Also the 6s balancer they be running, apparently ces has them but at around 130$
I've already wasted 485$ on a pos 25ah proto, have a case, bus bars and ha02 balancer for sale if anyone is interested.
Just trying to find the best price.
Oh, question, what is the specs on the yinglong 35ah and 55ah cells?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Depending on your system 1 bank may not cut it. You only want to run lithium by itself, so all your agm batteries will have to go. Look on Facebook and buy used cmax already bussed

Ah, I was looking around for yinglongs on there, will check it out. As they are now saying one bank can support 5k. Maybe with a 300+ amp alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.