Y dont manuf do line in's in thier new models.

Is there some kind of disadvantage, that I don't know about, of having line in in a head unit. I mean what the hell, so many people have ipods and other mp3 players (like I have jukebox from dell) who want to connect them to their car. I am trying to buy cd deck (I don't even need cd in it only radio and line in) and there so few out there, made mostely by shitty companies. Why alpine HU or kenwood higher models dont have that option. This is just stupid, is it some kind of marketing trick, so ppls buy the ipod adopters or whatever.

Well kenwoods do have a aux input you could use. You would probally have to buy an adapter to turn it to the rca plugs the aux inpu takes though

My sony has an aux in right on the HU as well so does my friends Panasonic, its very nice being able to hook something up with out having to buy an adapter to use the aux in feature.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.