xxxbasshead = Scammer

Ray21
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
The Rock
Paid for a set of used RE Audio 6.5" comps from him about a month ago (2/21/10) for $70 shipped.

After waiting two weeks and not receiving them, I both email/PM him here and he says he's having family issues and hasn't been able to ship, not a problem I understand... he offers a refund and I agree.

It's been 11 days since he said he'd refund me and nothing. I filed a dispute a PayPal on March 17th and he said he was going to refund me on the 20th, but I've received nothing yet.

I understand that people sometimes have issues with family/money but I sent him money for those comps and its apparent he used it on something else. He's a scammer until I get a refund. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

he had ordered some hids off of me and every time we were suppose to meet up that was his excuse that he was having family problem his kid got sick then his wife he always had an excuse for not meeting up i wouldnt do business with him

****, more scammers wtf. They all need to get their IP banned for life. Make sure to upgrade that dispute to a claim and I hope you get your money back dude.

Yeah its pretty lame. I've done numerous transactions on this and other forums without any problems...

I'll give him a bit more time to clear his name, but not much.

As of today I have been fully refunded by xxxbasshead, Cruz/Jesse Godinez.

Its taken nearly 6 weeks for this to be resolved. At one point I honestly thought I was scammed, but all is well now.

No its all good lol... we're squared up now. Got all the money back that I paid him.

Weird. I met up with him when I bought one of his items a while ago. Seemed okay to me but I guess you never know a person. Internet transactions make this scamming biz too easy though:crap:.

Well good to hear he finally got his sh!t together. SCAMMERS FTMFL!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Ray21

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Ray21
The Rock
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies