Who's still owed money by Ronnie Peay?

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
I just wanna get a head count and amount count of who this guy has ****ed over and not paid back. He's been giving me the same ******** excuses for the last 2 years and i have still yet to get a penny of my $550 back.

I wanna keep this thread to the point, as pissed as some of us may be, please only post if he owes you or if you have relevant information.

paypal. he kept giving me excuses and b4 i knew it, 45 days had passed and no chance to file a claim.

this ***** dick.

Get me his address, if hes close i may be able to go talk to him.
Ohhhhhhh look at

BillyBadass.gif

Overrrr hereeee woooo

why would u still do dealings with him...that was almost three years ago and everyone knew about it then.

Wheres the ****er live? Lets go kick his ass.
Slow down there young fella!!! Ronnie is a grown man and unless you're a bit bigger than I'm imagining you are, Ronnie would probably get the best of you in hand to hand combat:emb:! Seriously though....he's not a small guy by no means. This guy is in his mid to late 30's now.

He and I were "good" friends before all this mess happened with him then he basically stopped communicating with everyone in the car audio scene he dealt with.

He told me EXACTLY how his "scam" worked and wanted to get me in a long with him since I know LOTS of people and work 24/7 in the car audio business and deal with a lot of people/money. I was almost down for it...ONLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A SCAM!!!! The way he explained it sounded totally legit and fair to all parties involved (him, the customer and the supplier of the equipment). I never made a move with him, thank goodness, and wanted to confront him about it but again, cut off communication.

At the time he started this mess, he was going through a lot with the passing of his mother. He honestly seemed like a good guy and had an INSANELY loud Suburban!!

Anyhow, it's obvious he's scammed a bunch of people now and sorry to say that I highly doubt anyone will get a dime back. Last I heard, he was in extreme debt.

He is in NC but I haven't seen him in 4-5 years and haven't heard from him in 2 years....sorry guys.

V.

it just ***** that paypal doesnt really protect your money after you send it in the event of a scam.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies