XXX enclosure build pics

jonesy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
2.8 tuned @ 34hz 3/4" plexy soon to come..................will add more soon im a little drunk as of right now! Yeah i know the cell pics aren't the greatest

xxx006.jpg

xxx001.jpg

audiopipe006.jpg

0902091749a.jpg

0903092022b.jpg

0903091940a.jpg

Love the brace cut-out. Kind of worried though. It's not as "open" as a lot of other window braces I've seen. I'm wondering if enough material is cut out to allow for unrestricted airflow inside the chamber.

than should be enough bracing i think all long areas on the enclosure are 1.5". but i might add another brace by the port attach to the L part of the port and run it up to the baffle! or would that be overkill lol, my thoughts are to have the plexy recessed into the side and have it screwed into the side and braces for a more rigid enclosure ill use some 2" screws:D The plexy window might be 16X16 but i have a 16 x 24 1/4 pc to play with, or i could do 2 16 x12 windows one on each side.........the woofer will be sub up port up hmmmmmmm

i might make the center of the E all the same length, and i will cut out more what design to cut out now......... any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.