xtreme audio

xtreme is not good. sry

ELITE AUDIO in in spartenburg 864-583-0604

elite is one of the best in the buisness in the NATION not just SC

i had a POS system installed from xtreme in lexington about 5 years ago and it stunk crappy install and they could not even get the engine noise out of it. so i traded it all for an amp.

ive heard good and the bad from them. it all depends on what you wnat out of a system.

I would take a car to them for SPL.

they really dont have a wide selection of brands to choose from. and no really high end stuff that i know of. this is what i have been told and asked them within the past 2 years. they may have gotten better but i have not heard of it.

Ultimite audio is better than them. I dont like JL at all. overpriced for the quality of product.

ultimate audio pushes JL like crazy

what are yall talkn about , the name of the store is xtreme audio, there is only one and its in aiken sc, so why r u talkn bout places in lexington and xtreme customs,

the thread is about xtreme audio in aiken sc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...