XPlore Sub Project?

Originally posted by nswartley sure it is...any halfway decent sub will surprise you if its installed right...just get a cheap one with a big magnet or something...IMO they would work a little bit better... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
what would work a little bit better? Something with a big magnet?

y don't u get those sonys off of ikesound. people that don't anything about car audio will think sonys r awesum. there like 55 bucks. then make a box out of plywood or mdf, whatever is cheaper. charge like 150-200. my 2 cents

Originally posted by jbl_marshall21 y don't u get those sonys off of ikesound. people that don't anything about car audio will think sonys r awesum. there like 55 bucks. then make a box out of plywood or mdf, whatever is cheaper. charge like 150-200. my 2 cents
but we know that sony is crap....i say he tests some new subs that could possibly be decent

Originally posted by nswartley but we know that sony is crap....i say he tests some new subs that could possibly be decent
yeah, that's the thing marshall. I would do that, but a lot of people know that sony *****. And say I build a box with the sub inverted, with a huge magnet hanging out, then sell it for a bit of money. That may be a bit more profitable given that a lot of people know sony *****.

Kinda green, and if it has the same color as the $'s then it must be good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And its only 40 bux, you could make a box for less then 20 and charge...IDK...100...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.