Xplod Box Recomendations

Peope wo dis sonyare in denile like my cousin who bought an mmats amp instead and i beat him with my cheap sony haha.Anyways for 2-12" subs go with around 2-4 cu ft per sub if you want crazy db's my friend.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so, what kind of car do u have, mr lowrider? i bet u got like a yugo or a grimlin dont u? I have heard sony's products and i dont like their subs, their amps are ok, and ive never really used their decks. my deck is not a pice of ****, like your rampage is. my deck plays CDs, and doesnt skip, thats what i care about. u r an ass and u need to shut your face because it is starting to stink in here.

btw-your mom is a joke

sony is **** i know i have messed around with sony 4 a long time and there stuff is not that cheap trust me i know i own a p5 sony subwoofer and used 2 have a few sony amps i think lightning audio subs and amps are even better then sony so here is the bottom line kicker kicks sonys ass ...................... imo

sony is **** i know i have messed around with sony 4 a long time and there stuff is not that cheap trust me i know i own a p5 sony subwoofer and used 2 have a few sony amps i think lightning audio subs and amps are even better then sony so here is the bottom line kicker kicks sonys ass ...................... imo
Way to raise this thread from the LONG dead. Jeez, look at the date before you post next time.

there accually hellof expensive subs (even though i dident pay much for em)btw ill bet you have never even heard them before have you? just follow the trend its all good
lol hellof expensive subs... i know that $60 brand new is expensive for a 12", so why not just go to durabrand for $30 case solved!

Welcome to 4 years ago.
alright.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

That guy is a ******* talking about sissy amps lol, ***** thinks sony are better than kicker makes him sound so stupid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.