Xplod Box Recomendations

XplodX
10+ year member

Hi, I have 2 12" 1200watt LG-1225G Subs and it says sony recomends sealed box's

what kinda box should i put these in, ie. bandpass, sealed w/ ports and how big should it be, I would be buying a premade one not making one

ps. these subs are pretty big

or just throw those pos sonys in the trash and get some real subs like kicker
Hey calm down, some people can't afford top of the line. I know I'm one of those people for sure. So, until somebody decides to give me a top of the line sub, I'm stuck with my little cheapies. But don't be mistaken, with a little bit of skills, those cheapies can produce some sweet s:eek: unds.

there accually hellof expensive subs (even though i dident pay much for em)

btw ill bet you have never even heard them before have you? just follow the trend its all good

Hey kicker_S-10 why don't you shut your pie hole.You think kicker **** is all that and you prolly never even heard sony stuff.I would bet you hands down my sony d-class amp will eat your kicker for lunch pal so know your role and shut your hole...://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

_This is XplodX_

Ok so go with about 1.15 feet of airspace?

would it sound better or worse if I gave it more room?

I am not very firmilar with sony but most subs have alot more SPL in bandpass than any other box you will put them in but almost no sq but hit harder gain around 2-3db depending on setup.

A. im not going to shut my pie hole

B. I was just expressing my feeling about sony products

C. I bet ur sony amp could kick the **** out of my amp because of the simple fact that my amp is 70x2 watts and 280 watts max, and ur sony amp is 1000w

D. Dont jump on my case, i was just joking around. take a joke would u?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Why come on car audio and brag about being a loser...You have a piece of S H I T car-piece of S H I T head unit-and you know what beating your self is not priceless its called worthless.Case Closed.Oh yeah shut your pie hole B i t c h.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.